INGAGE, the Global Online Academy for Insurance!
Our company (https://ingage.institute/) is a young, dynamic and highly innovative company growing around the world very fast. We are a leading platform dedicated to ingaging online training for insurance companies.
In order to accompany our strong growth, we are looking for talented individuals from around the world with a positive attitude and a high willingness to learn to join our team, either as full/part time employees or trainees. A high diversity of talents (nationality, culture, gender, age) is not only highly welcome, but also a key to our success!
We work 99% of the time online, but we like to meet each other in person once in a while in paradise locations around the world. Want to join us for a surf-yoga-and-work retreat? You are welcome. This is where we might meet. :-)
We take our jobs very seriously. Not ourselves. At least until now... ;-)
Great! Because it gets even more interesting...
As a Designer intern, you will join our team of experienced Designers. You will be responsible for the development of a specific part of INGAGE's platform.
Here is an example of video we created and integrate in our communication / courses.
Are you more interested in 2D or 3D?
Would you have another idea that could bring INGAGE to an even higher level? Go for it!
- Develop/enhance tools, modules, programs as agreed with the team.
- Work together with the Insurance Specialist, Teacher and other colleagues.
- Report progress and issues whenever needed.
- Come up with creative solutions if possible.
- Minimum 3 years of studies in an Design university.
- Strong knowledge of at least 4 of the following: Unreal, Unity3D, Blender, SecondLife, OpenSim, HoloLens, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Photoshop, Krita...
- In addition to your native language, you speak English fluently. Indeed, our team is located around the world.
- You are creative and a self-starter. You require very little supervision.
- Exciting projects where you can really make a difference and use your talent!
- Remote working / location independent.
- Flexible hours.
- No micro-management! (but support when you need it)
- Huge possibilities to grow in the company as we expand very fast around the world.