INGAGE, the Global Online Academy for Insurance!
Our company (https://ingage.institute/) is a young, dynamic and highly innovative company growing around the world very fast. We are a leading platform dedicated to ingaging online training for insurance companies.
In order to accompany our strong growth, we are looking for talented individuals from around the world with a positive attitude and a high willingness to learn to join our team, either as full/part time employees or trainees. A high diversity of talents (nationality, culture, gender, age) is not only highly welcome, but also a key to our success!
We work 99% of the time online, but we like to meet each other in person once in a while in paradise locations around the world. Want to join us for a surf-yoga-and-work retreat? You are welcome. This is where we might meet. :-)
We take our jobs very seriously. Not ourselves. At least until now... ;-)
Great! Because it gets even more interesting...
As the Insurance Specialist, you share your extensive knowledge in the industry with the teacher / course creator who will transform it into an ingaging course.
In order to do this, we team up insurance specialists, experienced teachers / online course creators and INGAGE technology. They also work together with our design and programming teams to make sure that the online courses meet top-quality requirements! As the Teacher, you are responsible to develop with - structure the content from - the Insurance Specialist in an ingaging and didactic way.
- Share your experience and provide quality content for the insurance-related online course.
- Work together with the Online Course Creator.
- You are a professional recognized in your field of expertise.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in that field and a proven track record.
- In addition to your native language, you speak English fluently. Indeed, our team is located around the world.
- You have a proactive, can-do, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Choice of exciting projects where you can really make a difference and use your talent!
- Working on project assignments.
- Remote working / location independent.
- Flexible hours.
- No micro-management! (but support when you need it)
- Huge possibilities to grow in the company as we expand around the world very fast. You create your own job!